Re: [htdig] error with indexing ("DB2 problem")

Daniel Naber (dnaber@fractales.de)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:40:47 +0200

Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> > DB2 problem...: page 22178: illegal page type or format
> > DB2 problem...: PANIC: Invalid argument
>

> These have been reported in the past, but I haven't heard of consistent
> reproducible problems of this sort.

I applied the encryption patch to xpdf and it seems to work. Well, not
completely:
I don't get errors (I used -v) and the statistics are printed at the end of
htmerge.
But the *.work files were not copied over the old files. I copied them by hand

and everything seems to work. I used -a with both htdig and htmerge.

Does this indicate a problem? If not, it's okay, we can copy the files in
rundig :-)

Regards
 Daniel Naber