Re: [htdig] error with indexing ("DB2 problem")

Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:29:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Daniel Naber wrote:

> DB2 problem...: page 22178: illegal page type or format
> DB2 problem...: PANIC: Invalid argument

> This is running on a Suse Linux 6.0, but it was compiled on a Redhat
> 5.3.
> Since there are so many files, I don't know how to find out if/which a
> single
> file causes the trouble.

These have been reported in the past, but I haven't heard of consistent
reproducible problems of this sort.

My first line of attack would be to try indexing one of the encrypted PDFs
alone, then turn on one level of debugging with -v for a full run (just to
see *where* this came up).