[htdig] Best way to parse PDF?

Marian Steinbach (m_steinbach@pixelpark.com)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:04:08 +0200

I have read most of the former mails about parsing PDF. There seem to be
multiple ways to do this, each of them seems to bring itīs specific

   Is their a universal way to achieve indexing PDF?

Maybe this discussion is obsolete and the answere is somewhere in the
mailing list archives. If not I would be glad about a hint. And maybe
some of the results could be added to the documentation?