Re: [htdig] contrib script 'whatsnew.pl'

Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:09:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Wolfgang Melzer wrote:

> who have currenty a truly working version of the contrib script
> 'whatsnew.pl' for ht://Dig Version 3.1.2 ?

I don't think so. There was some discussion about *why* it doesn't
work--basically, it doesn't take the common_url_parts and url_part_aliases
attributes into account.

> i also need a 'compiled' version of the BerkeleyDB.pm module for
> S.u.S.E Linux 5.3 or 6.0 (german)

It comes with Perl. It's one of the options when building perl, so if it's
not in your distribution, you should grab the Perl source and build it in
yourself.