[htdig] Filtering/ Dealing with Microsoft Bogus CSS definitions

W.J. Sandman III (wjsand01@sparky.tool.net)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:40:58 -0400 (EDT)

I'm encountering problems with what I've come to believe are Microsoft
IE-4 only CSS definitions when I use ht://Dig on a site I'm administering.

on this site is as follows:

.yllwfont {color:#FFFF33}
.leftnav { color: white;}
.leftbig { color: #FFFF00;}