Re: [htdig] htdig not digging dash-ed domains?

Sun, 13 Jun 1999 15:10:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999, John Grohol PsyD wrote:

> Is there a problem with htdig not properly indexing a domain
> name which has a dash in it, like some-where.com? My digs

I can't think of a reason why this would be the case and it's certainly
not a known bug. If you could set up a small testing config
file for one of these domains, try it and send me the debugging
information from htdig -vvvv I'd appreciate it.