Re: [htdig] URL Munging

Tim Dixon (
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 16:12:08 +0100

..[various stuff cut on the explanation of url_part_aliases]

> Does this make sense?
> -Geoff Hutchison
> Williams Students Online

Thanks, yes it does! I was attempting to read too much into the example
(assuming that *1, *2, etc were references to bits of the URL like numbered
parts of a regular expression) and hadn't worked out that the substitutions
are right for left on the way in and left for right on the way out...

In fact, it works just the way I want it to ...

WebWork Division
TDC Networking Consultancy
Design Works
William Street