[htdig] htdig not digging dash-ed domains?

John Grohol PsyD (johngr@cmhc.com)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 09:02:00 -0400

Is there a problem with htdig not properly indexing a domain
name which has a dash in it, like some-where.com? My digs
seem to be excluding two domains which have dashes in them.
See http://search.mentalhelp.net/advanced/ and you'll note
if you try doing any searches on "Dr. Bob's Home Page" or
"Health-Center.com," you'll come up with zilch. I tried some
more general searches and then realized that I don't think
htdig has properly dug these sites at all.

Couldn't find any mention of this in the bug-reporting
system... Thanks!

John