Re: [htdig] Frameset problems

Benjamin Smedberg (41smedberg@itas07.cpit.cua.edu)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:26:23 -0400

> I would really like to see a page that contains that JavaScript you
> talk about. That sounds like a fantastic idea that I would like
> to try to re-init my framesets.

I have prepared a demonstration site that does this without any use of
server-side scripting. I normally use server-side scripting, because it
makes it a lot easier to control, but plain HTML works fine... view the
source code of the .JS file and the various HTML files to figure out what's
going on...

http://136.242.12.113/bentest/recframe/

+ Benjamin Smedberg
+ CUA Asst. Webmaster