Re: [htdig] higher priority concerning some domains

Sat, 12 Jun 1999 19:41:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 12 Jun 1999, Luc Schiltz wrote:

> is there any way to tell htdig e.g. that a specific domain has
> priority like domain1.com and if you do a search for domain that this
> specific domain appears at first ?

Not at the moment. I don't think this has ever been suggested.

> if I want to reindex and add more sites to the database, should I
> start htdig with -a ? or -i ?

These are not mutually-exclusive (though it wouldn't make much sense to
use both of them). You probably want to use -a, otherwise you'll overwrite
the live databases and you won't be able to search until the dig is
finished.