Re: [htdig] script name change

Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:02:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, Charlie Romero wrote:

> Is it possible to change the name of the script. If so how would you do it?

You mean the 'htsearch' CGI? Just rename it, then change your forms.
When I say rename, in UNIX, you'd:
mv htsearch search.cgi

htsearch -> search.cgi

> It looks like SCRIPT_NAME can be set, but I don't know where to set it.

I don't think you want to *set* any variable. You may want to use $(CGI)
and/or $(SCRIPT_NAME) to escape any problems with referring to 'htsearch'
in your HTML or the templates.