Re: [htdig] Typical usage

Doug (DougB@simplenet.com)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 14:54:38 -0700

        I understand what you're asking, but if you want details from us you need
to provide some for us to work with. :) There really isn't a definition of
"typical," so that's not the right question. What we'd need to know to give
you a good answer is how many url's you're looking at indexing and what
your definition of "large" is.

        Other than that, there are a lot of examples of the kinds of information
you're requesting in the archives, have you tried searching them?

Good luck,

Doug