[htdig] restrict keyword and GET's

Aaron Turner (aturner@linuxkb.org)
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

I have a large quantity of data in a SQL DB that has a web interface.
Basically the URL's for each "entry" in the DB is something like:

entry.php3?id=xxxx&category=a.b.c.d

where xxxx is a unique integer and category is a period delimited set of
integers.

My indexies are all in this format. What I want to have htdig to is
restrict based on the category id. Something like:

htsearch?restrict=.7&words=happy

would limit the search to entries in category 7 or branches below.

However it doesn't seem to do that, rather it completely ignores it.

-Aaron