Re: [htdig] turning off re-indexing?

Laura Wingerd (
Sat, 29 May 1999 11:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

Geoff Hutchison writes:
> This seems to be an increasingly common request. But my question is--how do
> you want it to delete documents. Do you just want to pass it a list of URLs
> that have changed and have it do everything accordingly?

Yes, that's what I was thinking -- the list would contain URLs of
docs that have been added, edited, or deleted. Also, in doing this
kind of dig, htdig would need to know not to follow links, I suppose
(i.e., an implied -h1).

Laura Wingerd Voice: 1-510-864-7400
Perforce Software, Inc. Fax: 1-510-864-5340