Re: [htdig] Indexing sites with SSI and Java Scrpiting

Fri, 28 May 1999 19:21:56 -0400

At 6:07 PM -0400 5/28/99, Technical Support wrote:
>javascript methods and arrays, as well as SSI calls. Can ht://Dig
>actually index a site like this? Is their certain settings I can

Not easily. Neither can someone using Lynx or any other robot (to my knowledge)

>compile it with to allow this to work, or any other possible settings if
>I already have it compiled? Please post to the mailing list or myself

You could always compile a list of URLs in your site and use that as the
start_url directive. Since you can specify a file as any config attribute,
this is easier than it may sound.

http://www.htdig.org/cf_variables.html