[htdig] Indexing sites with SSI and Java Scrpiting

Technical Support (support@tenon.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 15:07:52 -0700

I am having extreme difficulty in getting ht://Dig to index my sites.
The problem is that the whole site is created using HTML 4 with
layering, SSI's and javascrpiting. There are no real old fashioned
style links in the pages, rather all the links are referenced through
javascript methods and arrays, as well as SSI calls. Can ht://Dig
actually index a site like this? Is their certain settings I can
compile it with to allow this to work, or any other possible settings if
I already have it compiled? Please post to the mailing list or myself
robby@tenon.com.

Thank you for your support,
Robby Klingenberg
robby@tenon.com