Re: [htdig] Couldn't open db.wordlist

Yang Yang (
Fri, 28 May 1999 16:15:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, Gilles,

Thanks lot! You are right, I don't see any problem if I try to index
another website, such as But I do need to search the
website which I couldn't index so far. Our research group have an account
on our departmental website (Apache 1.3.2, SunOS), so our URL like The HTTP server is running, both
departmental website and our group website are OK. So what I should do
in order to index our group's or our departmental website? Do I need
contact our system administrator or I just need modify several lines of
code of htdig?

Best Regards,