Re: [htdig] Couldn't open db.wordlist

Yang Yang (yayst6+@pitt.edu)
Fri, 28 May 1999 16:15:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, Gilles,

Thanks lot! You are right, I don't see any problem if I try to index
another website, such as www.htdig.org. But I do need to search the
website which I couldn't index so far. Our research group have an account
on our departmental website (Apache 1.3.2, SunOS), so our URL like
http://www.departmental.site/~ourgroup. The HTTP server is running, both
departmental website and our group website are OK. So what I should do
in order to index our group's or our departmental website? Do I need
contact our system administrator or I just need modify several lines of
code of htdig?

Best Regards,

Yang