[htdig] Adjacent word OK now ?

LAGADEC André (andre.lagadec@proto.education.gouv.fr)
Fri, 28 May 1999 19:44:29 +0200

Hi,

I use Ht:dig 3.1.1 on RedHat 5.2, and I want to known if Ht:dig can
search adjacent word.
i.e. if I enter expression like "server web" in htsearch form, I want to
get only the document where the word "server" is present and just before
the word "web".

I see in the archives of the mailing list that Geoff respond in a mail
on 23 Nov. 1998 that is on the TODO list.

Are this fonctionality present in the latest stable release 3.1.2 ?

If no, when ht:/Dig does support these searches ?

Thanks.