[htdig] question about keywords

stangd@sweng.stortek.com
Thu, 27 May 1999 17:28:06 -0600 (MDT)

in using htdig, do keywords have to be defined before hddig is started,
or can they be defined while htdig is running. i have a situation
where i want to index name value pairs, where our name value pairs are
meta tags. these are for example patient-name, patient-id, etc.
however, a new name value pair could be encounted in our documents,
and i want each name to be a keyword. can i do this with htdig?
thanks,
dan stanger