Re: [htdig]distributed indexing using ht://dig

Mon, 24 May 1999 01:01:58 -0400

At 2:55 AM -0400 5/18/99, =?EUC-KR?B?wba8uriy?= wrote:
> And I want to build distributed indexing and Database with ht://dig.
> So, give me a detail method of making distributed indexing and

I'm not quite sure what you mean. You can distribute your indexing by using
multiple copies of htdig and merging the resulting databases. You can also
index on one (or more) machines and serve the results off another machine.

But I didn't think these required detailed instructions--for the most part,
you'd either use a networked file-system (like NFS), or copy the databases
and/or binaries around.