[htdig] Another thrilled bunch of users

Ivan Trundle (ivan.trundle@alia.org.au)
Mon, 24 May 1999 14:30:58 +1000

I'm stoked!

ht://dig is proving even more useful and powerful than I had ever
dreamed. Great work, guys.

The ease at which I can roll it out over a motley collection of sites, the
simplicity that is entailed in returning desirable and pertinent (and
accurate) results, and the quick and uncomplicated way in which I can
generate tailor-made Sherlock plug-ins (not to mentiion templates), is
testament to the fine work by the developers, and the support
provided by this list. A gem of coding.

Even those who use my sites are beginning to feel warm and fuzzy
inside, too.

Thank you. Many times over.

Ivan Trundle
ALIAnet

p.s. the other hat that I wear is that of a graphic designer - FWIW and
IMHO, the new logos all leave a little something to be desired (too
mechanical and right-brained). The best so far - by a long margin - is
the work by Colin Viebrock. Simple, eye-catching. Though perhaps a
combination of the gears and the shovel could work. Looking forward
to the results.