[htdig] Re: [htdig3-dev] new logos

Benjamin Smedberg (41smedberg@itas07.cpit.cua.edu)
Fri, 21 May 1999 22:17:31 -0400

> Hey, I like Geoff's new logo on http://www.htdig.org/contest.html
> I like the idea of a machine doing the digging, rather than doing it
> with a shovel. Maybe a backhoe would be more appropriate, though.

Please note that logos need not have a "defined" boundary/border. In fact,
it may be better if they didn't.

I know that there are two more logos that are in the works...I am hoping for
yet a few more. Even if it's not perfect, I can touch it up.

I would like submissions to be in by this coming Friday, so that a final
decision can be made. This will allow me to proceed with the website
re-design.

+ Benjamin Smedberg
+ CUA Asst. Webmaster
+ 41smedberg@cua.edu