Re: [htdig] saving words

David Robley (
Thu, 20 May 1999 10:44:51 +0930 (CST)

On 19 May, Röder Thorsten wrote:
> Hi,
> Just one question:
> Can I save the entered search words in a file ???
> I haven't found an option yet.
> thanx
> Thorsten Röder

If you use the GET method to pass search data, the variables can be
included in your server log, which you can then manipulate with a
number of tools. I belive that, with Apache, you can specify to send
different parts of the 'log' to different files.

David Robley

WEBMASTER | Phone +61 8 8374 0970 RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES | AusEinet | Flinders University, ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA Visit the PHP mirror at

<<<<<<<<<<<<< WARNING * END OF TEXT * STOP READING HERE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>