Re: [htdig] saving words

Torsten Neuer (tneuer@inwise.de)
Wed, 19 May 1999 10:39:01 +0200

According to Röder Thorsten:
>Hi,
>Just one question:
>Can I save the entered search words in a file ???
>I haven't found an option yet.

AFAIK the syslog facility of ht://Dig should do something like
that, although not in a specific file, I think. However, you
can write a simple CGI wrapper for that which stores the query
before calling htsearch. You could also store the query after
calling htsearch and also store the number of matches returned
by it with a more complex wrapper.

hth,
  Torsten