[htdig] $CGI in wrapper.html not correct

Aaron Turner (aturner@linuxkb.org)
Tue, 18 May 1999 01:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

My site is using mod_perl to wrap the output of htsearch in a lot of
dynamic content. I've got the page working quite well. The only current
issue is that when htsearch expands the $CGI and the various $PAGE

The mod_perl script is /modperl/search, but $CGI only expands to /modperl

I've searched the documentation looking for something I could set to fix
it, but to no avail. I'd rather not have my mod_perl script re-write all
the URL's and fix them, but if that's what it takes...

Thanks in advance,