Re: [htdig] Can't get excerpts

Chad Cunningham (ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu)
Sun, 16 May 1999 21:45:42 -0400

Well, I don't believe it, but I found the problem... On a really desperate
hunch, in my results template, I hit return after the last line which was
$(EXCERPT). And that got me the excerpts. So...if that is the last line, it
doesn't return the results. By adding a blank line after it, it does return
them... Glad I stumbled onto that, this was driving me crazy...

--

Chad Cunningham ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu