[htdig] search results

Benson Yeh (yeh@tuna.net)
Sun, 16 May 1999 17:24:51 -0400

Is there any way to make HTDIG show the beginning of a search hit instead of the location of the hit?

I want HTDIG to show the top of the html page that is found in the search...the default shows the section where the keyword search matches. For example, when I search for XYZ, I get a snippet around the found section for XYZ. What I want htdig to do is show the top of the page where XYZ resides.

Thanks.