Re: [htdig] Regarding htdig/star.gif

Gilles Detillieux (
Thu, 13 May 1999 14:03:17 -0500 (CDT)

According to Sunil Jagarlamudi:
> I forgot to mention in my previous email that I have tried to change the
> the search.html to have icons instead of htdig, then it works, if I
> replace the htdig.conf with icons.conf.
> Is this the only way we can fix it ?

OK, this is very bizarre. Are you saying that the value of the config
input parameter affects what htsearch uses for the image_url_prefix?
Do you have something like

        image_url_prefix: /${config}

        star_image: /${config}/star.gif

in your configuration file. That's about the only think I can think of
that would cause this strange behaviour, unless there's some sort of
memory corruption thing happening in your build of htsearch. Does

        image_url_prefix: /icons

in your htdig.conf fix the problem for you?

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: