[htdig] Newbie question regarding htdig

Sunil Jagarlamudi (sunil@tamri.com)
Wed, 12 May 1999 12:38:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I started on htdig just today and I have found a few problems I don't know
how to solve.

I am using xpdf and pdftotext to index the files, and I have noticed that
htdig ignores the numbers in it's db.wordlist and also when I try to search
for something like 078-001, it comes back with nothing found for
078001. I tried to do the search in quotes as well, but to no avail. Is there
anyway we can let htdig keep an index of the numbers in the files as well and
also numbers with - and _ with them ?

Thank You

Sunil