Re: [htdig] compile error - alloca is undefined

Wed, 12 May 1999 13:29:55 -0400

At 10:19 AM -0400 5/12/99, Jill Gemmill wrote:
>there is no alloca.h to be found anywhere in this distribution. I believe we
>use Sun's compilers rather than gnu.

Do you not have an alloca.h *system* include file?

>Any suggestions on what to do here? (please reply to me directly as well
>as to
>list). thanks.

I guess my first suggestion would be to try gcc. You can also edit the
Makefile.config to add in -DREGEX_MALLOC for DEFINES. I don't know if
either will help, but they'd be my first suggestions.