[htdig] Make Bombs [htfuzzy]

Bill & Kim (bpiche@inav.net)
Mon, 10 May 1999 19:11:15 -0500

I'll try one more time...:)

Hi,

I had this problem before and it has prevented me from upgrading. Somewhere
along
the line, the new releases changed something so it now bombs. During
the make I get this and it bombs (the server is FreeBSD 2.1 and gcc 2.7)

os_map.o: Undefined symbol _shmdt referenced from text segment
os_map.o: Undefined symbol _shmctl referenced from text segment
os_map.o: Undefined symbol _shmget referenced from text segment
os_map.o: Undefined symbol _shmat referenced from text segment

Make [1]: *** [htfuzzy] Error 1
Make [1] Leaving directory
make *** [all] Error 1

Any help would be appreciated.