[htdig] Newbie ht://dig question.

Rob Deker (deker@digitaladdiction.com)
Mon, 10 May 1999 16:29:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

 I just started playing with ht://dig today, and I've got a question. I'm using
ht://dig with mhonarc for creating searchable mailing list archives, and I've
noticed that htsearch returns messages adjacent to the ones I want (based
on the Next-message, previous-message, etc info on each page). Is there any
way to have htdig/htmerge ignore lines containing certain text?

Thanks

rob