[htdig] random banner ad's on header.html

Greg (greg@pix.za)
Mon, 10 May 1999 18:53:14 +0200

Hi Guys,

I am battling to get the hang of the SSI in the results. Are there sample scripts
that can show a newbie how to setup a simple script to call the htsearch. At
present I run a simple random banner script that is called by <!--#exec
cmd="banner.cgi"--> within the html document. I would at all possible like to
use this script as it contains all the necessary images, URL and ALT tags. I
am running Apache 1.3.4 on Linux machine. I would assume I could add to
this script to call the htsearch.

Thanks in advance
Greg