Re: [htdig] Searching by date

Wed, 5 May 1999 10:50:53 -0500 (CDT)

According to Mike Bridge:
> I was looking through the archives and a couple months back there was
> some discussion on limiting searches by date. Has there been any
> progress?

Someone by the name of Mike Grommet <mgrommet@insolwwb.net> was working
on this, and posting snippets of code to htdig3-dev@htdig.org. You may
find some of his work, and some of my suggestions to him, on

        http://dev.htdig.org/devmailarchives.html

I don't know what the status of his work on this is. I haven't seen a
posting from him in a few weeks now. I expect he got busy with other
things.