Re: [htdig] Searching by date

Gilles Detillieux (
Wed, 5 May 1999 10:50:53 -0500 (CDT)

According to Mike Bridge:
> I was looking through the archives and a couple months back there was
> some discussion on limiting searches by date. Has there been any
> progress?

Someone by the name of Mike Grommet <> was working
on this, and posting snippets of code to You may
find some of his work, and some of my suggestions to him, on

I don't know what the status of his work on this is. I haven't seen a
posting from him in a few weeks now. I expect he got busy with other

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: