[htdig] Final ?: start_url and limit_url_to

Gabriel Fenteany (fenteany@calvin.bwh.harvard.edu)
Tue, 04 May 1999 07:42:12 -0400

Sorry about all the questions, but since I am dealing with about 300 sites,
I want to make sure before hand-editing for the sites without an index page.

In limit_urls_to can I do:

limit_urls_to: {start_url} http://foo3.com/foodirectory/

etc. where {start_url} are all the sites that have an index page and I was
able to just type in http://foo.com/ in start_url, while
http://foo3.com/foodirectory/ is the directory that the additional start_url
for a site without an index file.

In other words, can I mix {start_url} with additional specific domains for
the "troublesome" sites without index pages in limit_url_to?

Thanks a bunch.

Gabriel

--
Gabriel Fenteany, Ph.D.