[htdig] ISP list

Mon, 3 May 1999 22:54:19 -0400

I (finally) added a list for ISPs offering ht://Dig as a search engine for
third-party web hosting. To be completely fair, the page is currently
empty. I'm sure it won't remain that way for long since I know of a few
companies that subscribe to this list. ;-)

To make it easier for us, if you do offer such services:
a) third-party web hosting
b) the option of using ht://Dig for (a)
it would be useful to see something about that on your site pages. Most
people seem to have a list of services offered for web-hosting, like CGIs,
Stronghold, Perl, etc. So add ht://Dig to the list and we're all set. :-)

Thanks for your help,