[htdig] numerical searches?

Benson Yeh (yeh@tuna.net)
Sun, 2 May 1999 22:55:13 -0400

I wanted to first thank Geoff Hutchison for his awesome advice. I always read his replies because they often times reveal a feature of HTDIG that I didn't know about.

Now my problem:
I've gotten my site to properly index words in a directory, but am having trouble using numerical keywords...that is if an article contains a number like "1234567", I can't seem to get htsearch to find it. Even though words in the article seems to have no trouble, numbers seem not to make any hits.

Is this supposed to happen?