[htdig] numerical searches?

Benson Yeh (yeh@tuna.net)
Sun, 2 May 1999 22:55:13 -0400

I wanted to first thank Geoff Hutchison for his awesome advice. I always read his replies because they often times reveal a feature of HTDIG that I didn't know about.

Now my problem:
I've gotten my site to properly index words in a directory, but am having trouble using numerical keywords...that is if an article contains a number like "1234567", I can't seem to get htsearch to find it. Even though words in the article seems to have no trouble, numbers seem not to make any hits.

Is this supposed to happen?

Benson Yeh M.D.

email: yeh@tuna.net