[htdig] (None of the search words were found in the top of this document.)

Daniel Marek Gradzikiewicz (gdaniel@softhome.net)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:05:16 -0400

I am sure that there must be an option to include ONLY the results which
actualy contain $WORD - the word that acctualy has been searched for.
I keep on getting almost 1/3 or all my results dont contain that word.
"(None of the search words were found in the top of this document.)
I thought that this might be because of META Keywords but it also
happens to documents where I have NO idea or it makes no sense why it's
in the results...
I looked at the documentation few time but obviously I missed
something... ;-)
anybody has a clue ?
to all that contributed to HtDig great thanks. The package is great.
Daniel