[htdig] $(MODIFIED) mystery

Michael Boer (boerm@u.washington.edu)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:05:03 -0700 (PDT)

We recently noticed that htsearch results pages do not report
$(MODIFIED) data for any of our HTML documents. However, $(MODIFIED)
data are reported for all our PDF files... This became obvious when we
started experimenting with the "sort by time" feature; we noticed that
all the PDF files were being grouped together at the top of the results.

What should I be looking for to fix this???

We're running htdig 3.1.2 against Apache 1.3.6.

[X] Michael Boer
Systems Coordinator | http://www.nnlm.nlm.nih.gov/pnr/
National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Pacific Northwest Region