Re: [htdig] Running htdig while search engine is up

Gabriel Fenteany (
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:19:48 -0400

Question, again (sorry). I am running htdig in -a -v mode. It has created
a .work file in the db directory. When it is done, I run htmerge -a and
then rename the two .work files by simply removing the .work extension and
over-writing the existing db.docdb and Is this right?

Thanks, guys.

Gabriel Fenteany, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow and
Maintainer, The WWW Virtual Library of Cell Biology

Cell Biology and Cytoskeleton Group
Div. Hematology, Brigham and Women's Hospital
Dept. Medicine, Harvard Medical School
221 Longwood Avenue, LMRC 301 Boston, MA 02115

Tel: (617) 278-0390; Fax: (617) 734-2248