Re: [htdig] ISPs with ht://Dig

Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:57:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Torsten Neuer wrote:

> >How about adding a field to the uses.html page that would indicate whether
> >the site provides hosting services with access to ht://Dig?
>
> Sounds good to me. That way the ht://Dig community remains neutral
> with regards to their attitude towards those ISPs.

I was actually imagining a smaller, separate list. At some point, I should
put some sort of neutral disclaimer on the uses.html page since some of
those links point to commercial enterprises. After all, we're not
endorsing these sites, but it may be thought that way.

So I'll make up an isp.html file (with form) and we can start adding to
it. Sound neutral enough for everyone?