Re: [htdig] ISPs with ht://Dig

Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:50:45 -0500 (CDT)

According to Geoff Hutchison:
> At 2:54 AM -0400 4/30/99, Torsten Neuer wrote:
> >I do not feel like using this mailing list for advertising and I think
> >most of the better ISP guys share these feelings.
>
> You are, of course, correct. My sincere apologies.

I certainly agree that we don't want spam on this list. However, I see
a request for recommendations as quite another animal. We do get requests
from time to time for information on ISPs that provide ht://Dig services
to their clients. I think it would be good if we could pass this information
on to those who are looking for it, by some means. If not by recommendations
on the list, can anyone suggest an alternative?

How about adding a field to the uses.html page that would indicate whether
the site provides hosting services with access to ht://Dig?