Re: [htdig] SGI Irix 6.5.3 versions of htdig 3.1.2

Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:30:19 -0500 (CDT)

According to Rzepa, Henry:
> For anyone with Irix, I would like to note that
> the build of 3.1.2 on SGI compilers failed fairly miserably,
> but the gcc build did (eventually) succeed, after we had rebuilt
> the compiler itself for Irix and played around with compiler
> options.
>
> The student who did this is currently taking a week off to take
> some exams, but after this, we are happy to make the binaries
> available (for the explicit paths set for our system).

That would be great. You can upload the package to
ftp://ftp.htdig.org/incoming/

If your student could also provide a brief write-up of what steps he/she
took to get it working, we'd really appreciate it. Any information about
trouble spots in the installation can help a lot when we're working on
configure scripts.