[htdig] keyword selections?

eli wendkos (webmaster@medascend.com)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:54:33 -0400

Hello!

Next question for you... I want my users to be able to preselect any of 3
keywords when performing a search on my site. I've updated the html form
to include <select name=htdig-keywords> and then the <options> for the
values.

Additionally, I added the keyword attribute to my config file.

I deleted the db's and reindexed, and now the problem is that htsearch
does not add my predetermined keywords to the $words string.

I know that the keyword in conjunction with any search term works,
because I tried it through the regular $words input text field.

Of course, it works best boolean - so if there's a way to get a boolean
preset as well, that would be great.

Really, I just need advice on how to make the preselected keywords work
with the search.

Thanks in advance!

eli