Re: [htdig] missing excerpts

Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:27:05 -0500 (CDT)

According to Nathaniel Irons:
> If it's useful to see firsthand, the data I'm indexing is at:
>
> http://bumppo.net/lists/macperl/1999/
>
> And the search interface is at:
>
> http://bumppo.net/htdig/search.html
>
> It's all pretty raw-looking at the moment, while I work out the automation.

The excerpts are showing up fine now. The behaviour you were describing
is consistent with what happens when you have a working database, and then
run htdig -i without running htmerge afterward. Maybe you ran htmerge
between your last message and when I checked this morning.

The only problem I noticed is the missing image files, which it seems to
expect in the same "htdig" directory where you put the search form.