[htdig] SGI Irix 6.5.3 versions of htdig 3.1.2

Rzepa, Henry (h.rzepa@ic.ac.uk)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:23:00 +0100

For anyone with Irix, I would like to note that
the build of 3.1.2 on SGI compilers failed fairly miserably,
but the gcc build did (eventually) succeed, after we had rebuilt
the compiler itself for Irix and played around with compiler
options.

The student who did this is currently taking a week off to take
some exams, but after this, we are happy to make the binaries
available (for the explicit paths set for our system).

Dr Henry Rzepa, Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College, LONDON SW7 2AY;
mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk; Tel (44) 171 594 5774; Fax: (44) 171 594 5804.