[htdig] Bad Pathname in htsearch output

Douglas Kline (kline@head-cfa.harvard.edu)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:20:35 -0400

When I run htsearch, it applies the default pathname for the stars which are
printed after each match to show how close the match is, /htdig/star.gif. This
pathname is not defined here and the 'alt="*"' doesn't seem to take effect and
the result is that a better match is confusingly marked by a list of question
marks.

I have the definition for IMAGE_URL_PREFIX set to the correct value of
"http://hea-www.harvard.edu/HEADDIG" in the CONFIG file used at compilation
time and the correct pathnames show up in the htsearch output for the other
images including the htdig symbol on top, the numbered buttons on the bottom,
and the star in the line, "More *'s indicate a better match.", for which the
URL is "http://hea-www.harvard.edu/HEADDIG/star.gif". The correct pathnames
are in the files in the common sub-directory. I've scanned the tree for some
inappropriate reference to /htdig and cant' find one.

Does anyone have any ideas on this one? TIA.

Douglas Kline

========
Douglas Kline
kline@head-cfa.harvard.edu