[htdig] How to exclude all but one CGI URL ?

Claudio Nieder (claudio.nieder@alcatel.ch)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:00:48 +0200

Hi,

normally the

  exclude_urls: /cgi-bin/ .cgi

is fine for me, because I don't want to index pages generated by the
by scripts.

But there are some exceptions to this general rule. Is there any way
to say exclude /cgi-bin/ except http://server/cgi-bin/menu.cgi?

BTW searching the htdig web site I saw a few mailing list articles
mentioning a include_urls: directive, but there is no description
of such a directive in the configuration file guide.

                                claudio

--
Claudio Nieder, Alcatel Schweiz AG, Friesenbergstr. 75, CH-8055 Zurich
mailto:claudio.nieder@alcatel.ch      http://ndc.alcatel.ch/~c_nieder/