[htdig] Problem compiling htdig on Digital Unix 4.0 - please help!

Heid Joern (heid@centaur.de)
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:26:22 +0200

Trying to compile htdig on Digital Unix I get the error that the gcc
couldn't create executables.
I do have the answer to this problem that I have to configure gcc to
understand c++. I have successfully do so under Linux but on Digital Unix -
no success. I even tried to use 'make LANGUAGES="c++"'. I donÄt know, what
to do.

SO:
* Does anybody have a working gcc for Digital Unix?
* Does anybody have a compiled htdig for Digital Unix?

Please help.

JOERN_HEID