Re: [htdig] Just installed: Unable to open db.wordlist

Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:52:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Gabriel Fenteany wrote:

> now when I run rundig to start building a database, I get the message:
> htmerge: Unable to open word list file '/usr/local/etc/htdig/db/db.wordlist'
>
> That's where I specified installation in using the ./configure with options.
> In that directory there is a db.wordlist.new and that's all.

OK, so you ran the rundig script. Are you saying there's *nothing* in that
directory except a db.wordlist.new file?

If so, it didn't manage to run htdig at all and I would expect some other
error messages. What files are in the directory /usr/local/etc/htdig/bin ?